Platinum parasols come with a limited guarantee
Parasols with fabric class 1: 1 year
Parasols with fabric class 2 & 4: 2 years
Zaken die onder de garantie vallen zijn:
- Material errors
- Constructions errors
Matters not covered by guarantee:
- Wear, tear and discoloring of covers
- Damage to zippers
- Wind damage
- Damage caused by non-compliance with regulations
- Professional use, such as Catering
Please contact your dealer if you unexpectedly need to make a claim on the warranty.
Covers are available in various material classes with their own unique characteristics. There are different colours to choose from.
Platinum parasols are sold via a dealer network. Platinum does not sell directly to consumers. For The Netherlands and Belgium you can find you dealer via the dealerlocater. For other countries, please contact us via contact.
Material class 4 offers the highest protection. Due to the angle of the covers water flows away unhindered. No fabric is guaranteed 100% waterproof.
The materials used are of high density and are therefore water repellent. Material class 4 provides the best protection. Through the inclination of the canopy water flows away easily. None of the materials offers 100% guaranteed watertightness.
If your cover faded over time or has a defect, the cover can be replaced. This is carried out easily and can be done by yourself.
- Wet or damp covers should be tried in a tense position. If a wet or damp cover is still closed, it should be opened as soon as possible in order to dry.
- Fallen leaves and insect excrement should be removed as soon as possible.
- Dirt is best brushed out dry with a soft brush.
- Stains can be treated with lukewarm water, a soft brush and a mild detergent. Then rinse well with clear water and allow to dry. If desired, the cover can be treated with a common impregnating agent.
- Do not use aggressive detergents.
- Pay attention when opening, closing and moving the cover, that the fabric does not touch walls or objects or get trapped between frame parts.
- Ensure that closed covers are tied to the pole and that cloth parts are folded outward away from the frame parts.
- If you do not use your parasols, always use a protective cover to unnecessary wear, tear and colour fading by weather.
Depending on the scope of the damage, each Platinum parasol can be repaired. Please ask your dealer for advice and an estimation of the cost involved.
Platinum has most parts on stock. Please contact your dealer for pricing and availability.
- Whenever there is upcoming wind or wind gusts, close your parasol. The cover should not flutter in the wind.
- Parasols should not be left open unattended. Any damage is not covered under warranty.
- Ensure that there are no persons or objects within the range when operating the parasol. It may result in injury or property damage.
- The anchorage must be adapted to the respective parasol size and location where you will use it. The best stability is obtained by permanent anchoring.
- Parasols should only be used as sun protection. The wind resistance of the open sunshade is limited.